Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Thursday, August 12, 2010

What If?

What if?

What if I was to leave?

What if I was to never come back again?

What if I Knew I loved you?

What if I knew you loved me?

What if I was to leave?

What if I was never come back again?

What if you knew about me?

Well, you don't.


You do know who this person is on the outside.

But do you truly know whats going on on the inside.

There's more to me.

There''s a whole another story that you don't have a clue about.

Thats why I'm great at what I do.

Thats why I'm an actor.

A great liar I am.


What if I was lying this whole time

What if every time you asked me if I was fine, I'd lie?

What if I was to always respond with Great or Good?


What if?

What if I was never to leave?

What if I was to come back again?

What if I didn't Know I loved you?

What if I didn't know you loved me?

What if I was to never leave?

What if I was come back again?

What if you didn't know about me?

Well, you do.


How would I rather live? Endlessly without you or shortly with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment