Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Monday, August 9, 2010

Beauty Of This World

I know life is unfair, but I think life is beautiful... life is amazing. Its something that changes you each and everyday. Life is a thing that varies person to person. No ones life is the same, and is effected differently in amusing ways . My Life is fairly different from the average teenagers and I really appreciate the exclusive mind I have. Its so interesting thinking about how each of us are so unique, and without each other we wouldn't be the same. I know that God, isn't going to write the answers to my problems in the sand. Life doesn't work out like that. I am grateful that not everything in this life is handed to us on a silver plater, but sometimes I wish some of the answers to my problems were. But think about it, every single person in my life has impacted who I am today. It quite insane knowing that I wouldn't be who I am without you. I know you don't realize it but you have changed me. I feel so prosperous in my happiness. I look around me each day and I become aware of all the miracles that surround me. Its my inspiration. The fact that its so impossible to be as lucky as I am. Thats my proof that God exists. How else could I be surrounded completely with such miracles. Its these miracles that inspire me each day. The world inspires me to live my life to the best and why not? The truth is how could I be unhappy in such a wonderful world I live in. Life is moving, I am loving, my heart is beating , the sun is shining and the wind is blowing. What is keeping my from my dreams? Nothing. But fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment