Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Elephant In The Room

I bet you thats how it feels once you know the truth to me.
I wish you all could know this elephant.
But once you know it,
there is no chance of getting rid of this elephant from your sight.
It opens up all these awkward feelings you never knew existed
it makes the simple idea of just saying "Hi" all the more uncomfortable
I know you all see this elephant
cause I see it too.
I like to believe everyone meets their elephant sometime in this life.
I think Its hard to tell everyone about your elephant .
Knowingly I can only see a few.
This elephant was never brought upon myself
it was always how my cards were just dealt.
I like to wish i had never had this 5 tone animal following me around.
Yet again with out it I wouldn't have the beautiful sprit I have today
I love this Elephant yet in reality I really shouldn't
No one should wish to have an elephant
It has equally ruined my life as it has changed it.
I wish more people would have just ignored the elephant and just talked to me about it
I knew you were all concerned
but its even more concerning to me when i didn't hear you asking me how I was.
Rarely anyone spoke up, yet you all knew.
So Cheers To That Elephant For Being the cause of such a terrible time,
yet showing me who in the crowd really loved me.


No comments:

Post a Comment