Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you like me now

I hate you. Why did i have to fall for you. Why did I think you were so special, when you wern't. Was it cause I called dibs on you first. I thought you were special before anyone knew you. Now your the coolest guy and everyone adores you. But me. I hate you so much that I love you. I just love to hate you and I hate to love you. Its always been like that. I feel like i've been so played without you ever noticing me. I know you won't touch me because you know I'm too good for that. I like that, but I hate it too. I want you. I hope one day you and me can work. Cause I've tried to play my life out in my head and it always ends with me and you. I want the day to come where I won't want you anymore. I want to be somewhere in my life one day and be able to laugh in his face for passing by the offer. that is if he wasn't mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment