Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Time Bomb

I want to live forever, but how can I if I'm just a ticking time bomb. As each second passes I am without another second. What if this time bomb was to just never end. Never stop ticking. In reality it has to stop but what if it doesn't for a real long time? I don't want to be a time bomb no more but I have no choice. In a sense I'd like for that final explosion not to be so big. Or what if they had disassembled the time bomb. Well yes, while disassembling it could go off. What if I was spared my life of this time bomb. I would never have to worry again. I'd never have to worry about being alone, being far or just having it explode. What a relief that would be?

No comments:

Post a Comment