Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Falling

I'm scared to fall in love. Thats why I won't do it. God gives me oppertunites everyday to sezie them but I just cant find myself taking them. I just can't. I don't want to hurt anybody if this ends badly. I just don't want to be a burden to your happiness. I want you to fall in love with someone else. Its for your own good. If your going to fall for me, it will have to be permnent cause I would hate for you to countinue your life knowing that I have effected your life forever. I realized that yes, I would love to fall in love, but I just cant get myself to come to terms with my own reality. Its devistaing that my fate had to play out the way it did, but thats just the way the cards were simply dealt in my life. I don't want to fall in love because I would hate to lose someone who I'd love so greatly. How unfair of me would it be for me to leave and have both our souls simply forever lost in serching for eachother

No comments:

Post a Comment