Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dear Somebody

I don't understand why I haven't told you any of this earlier. I mean I do care about you. You are someone who has truly inspired me to become a better person. I'm sorry but I didn't want to hurt you if this all went wrong. I thought it would be unfair if we were to become any closer and you were to lose me. I just want you to live a life without having to worry about me. It would be easier. This may hurt but I don't want you to fall for me, the same way I am for you. Yes, I should of told you before I loved you , while we were still friends. Its a hard secret I keep. I keep it from everybody and I do well at it. Its been almost 12 months since I first knew. It took me a month to spill it to one person. Then it took me 9 more months to spill it to the rest of the people who have effected my life. I just couldn't tell you. As I noticed people started to treat me more and more differently, it made me want to tell people less. People like you. The people who made me so inspired. The people who were my guiding light. Now thats why I can't tell you. I'm sorry. Soon enough you will find out, love. But just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment