Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Friday, August 6, 2010

Was it just luck?

It all started with vases.

It was the first thing I ever broke.

As I grew up, I became better at breaking more and more things.

I soon stared to break glass, then it was game systems, televisions, and well enough one day I

was able to break hearts.


One day I regretted breaking all these things.


What if I was to re-trace my steps and actully fix the things I once just left broken.

Especially the hearts.

Whenever I dated, It was deep.

They would be the ones asking me all the questions, pursuing me.

They fell in love with me.

I could never understand that.

I never fell as deeply as they did.

Maybe it was alluring to them that I brutally wasn't trying.

My friends always asked “why you? Why not me?

As much as it hurt to hear them question why they were better than me, yet not as lucky

It was true.

They were prettier, easier to talk to and understandably almost perfect.

Was it just that I had always been lucky or was it that I was born knowing, prepossessing and grateful?

No comments:

Post a Comment