Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Strong

What does it mean.
Is it defined by how heavy a weight you carry
or how many times you have carried that weight
and does it matter which type of weight you carry?
It could be emotional, physical or metal
I don't think being strong can be seen
It can only be felt
Almost unknowing
I think strong is when a person can hold back their emotions and go through life normally
but the person is trying to cover up who they are
I like to believe situations can define us in our present
I can't really tell you what strong means unless i've found it myself
People say I'm strong but I can never believe it
Yes I've made it though terrible situations over and over again, but it doesn't make me strong.
Or Maybe It Does?

No comments:

Post a Comment