Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What was once september...

Every glance feels like a hundred little raindrops on my face

and every touch feels like a million little stars in the sky

When i'm with him I dont know why

Why oh Why time slows by

they say your different and I think that is what makes you so beautiful

for everything you do


You remind me of a nice warm day in the middle of winter

of fairies and sugarplums ever feeling bitter

you make me feel so incredible

when I know I'm with you its impossible

because your just so impeccable


We're defeating the odds and starting to soar

without a worry in the world and our lives ahead of us

I'm sure we'll go far, because when you dream

and live at the same time you end up living your dream

without realizing it!

we are conquering our emotions and accepting them

I think i should tell you everything, every single word to your face

I've never felt this way before and i don't know what to do!

about me and you,

me and you!

I know how you look at me you think of the world! You think of more to life than living young! You have dreams and possibilities and thats what really makes me go insane! I've never met anyone who thinks like me, until i met a guy like you

If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment