Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fear

The amount of uncertainty, and fear I feel is truly terrifying. I hate this feeling of doubt in my life. Feeling unconfident in my own decisions worries me. Am I truly making the right decisions if I still never feel positive towards my choices. To think, I used to have all the answers to my questions , I was so sure of myself. I miss that. I remember that sense of feeling full in my heart. Where nothing was missing and I was so strong. So strong and rich of life within me. I was a whole. My personality was so vivid. Life Starts to get difficult when no one can answer your own questions anymore. Not even I know what to say to myself, I'm left speechless every night before I pray. I no longer know what to say. I just pray to see another beautiful day. I'm The only one in the world to ever go through this problem, I know its a terrible wish, but I sincerely do wish there was someone out there I could relate to. I have such amazing people surrounding my life, but no one will truly know what I have to go through on a day to day basis, and I kinda wish there was somebody. Somebody out there like me. So somewhere in my head I feel less of a stranger to the rest of the world. Alien, now thats the perfect word to describe me. I feel completely foreign even when I'm in my own Home. I still feel foreign to the rest of the world, in the way that no one absolutely comprehends the way I think, and how I feel. Please don't take this personally, I deeply care about you. I'm sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment