Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dear S:

a letter I wrote to myself at the beginning of last September, to be read in 4 years.

Dear S:

What do I say to the "S" of four years ahead? Do I say something utterly Cheesy or Try to impress her with some-sort of large vocabulary I don't even the meanings to? I don't even know what to say! Im actually kinda confused in life right now! I don't know what career I should pursue, where to go with or what to wear! I think if I was to tell my self one thing it would be to never change who I am for the benefit of others. At least I hope O stay true to myself! I would like to stay clean and free of everything. Why would I want my thoughts to be manipulated! I also don't plan on leaving this program for any reason. Im so tired and I'm sorry I have nothing to say! Right now I am just going though some issues! Never forget to thank Mary for helping me out with all my situations! Life is surely going to happen over these four years and i have to be able to handle them with grace and confidence. I hope my dream's and wishes come true! I know that friends and the things that matter the most might change, but the biggest thing is how you accept the changes in life, remember that though any situation God will always be there cheering me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment