Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can You Keep A Secret?

Every night I have a Dream. A dream where the Sun is setting, cars are zooming behind me. There's a Rail in front of me, and I climb on top of it . I look Down and see the golden waters, the waves rippling in sync with the sound of my heart. I am on a bridge, a red bridge. One I used to visit everyday in the warm summers of California as a child. I am in San Francisco as I hear the sound of the ringing bells of the cable cars clearing the roads. This beautiful sound I only hear distantly in the background. I look down. The Sun has set and the waters have turned to black. The beautiful black waters captivate me. The Darkness. I take my last breath on this earth and just jump. Letting everything in this world just go away. Jumping Into the unknown is something I truly fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment