Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Building Anxiety

This fear inside me keeps on eating me up, day by day it gets bigger as each day it takes a part of my life away. What I had once thought it was the light shining within me, but soon proved to be a darkness; a sense of confusion, pain and hurt. This fear has taken over my life. Its captured my own thoughts, emotions and feelings. I've forgotten how to feel anymore. I can no longer tell the difference in what is truly real. Everyday I have to wake up in the morning and realize that another part of me is gone.

My heart is no longer whole. I don't want to surrender to the fear and the worry, I want to win this battle just for the sake that I will know what its feels like to win once again. What doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger I know I've lost from whom I used to be during this process , the real me and please excuse me for my behavior. When I do get better, I can assure you that you will see the light shine once again within me.

Please Don't be scared of whats going on with me, there is nothing wrong with me. .... Wait, That was a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment