Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

wishing you were there

I'm jealous of you.
The girl who gets to worry about the things she gets too
she gets to worry about things that seem like nothing to me
how jealous i am.
the way how your biggest fear in life is getting a flu shot
how you think a common cold is a big deal.
the way you can fall in love without a worry
and make friends without ever have saying a goodbye
your already so lucky, you probably don't need to pray
the way your actually mean it when you say "I'm Great"
you worry about your forgotten science homework
or having to take the bus
your so ungrateful of your parents.
you have a thousand reasons to hate them yet i cant see one
you have no idea how i wish my life could be as carefree as yours
every night i count my blessings and as i still keep you in them
its not like me to be jealous
but a such an absentminded girl like you probably deserves it
having heard your problems day after day night after night
i cant take it no more.
here i am making sure i say thank you whenever i can
because of the way everything has effected my life so greatly
that even the littlest things are the only things that can make my day
i just need you to be what i'd let you in my life to be
a friend.
when i need you your not ever here to hear my problems
as i go though my most life changing hardships
your not here.
on my short list of wishes
i now add you to it. wishing you were here.
only a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen
wishing you were here.






No comments:

Post a Comment