Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

him

I wish this didn't end the way did.
without an ending I'm not quite sure if it did or not
We both cared for each and had promised so much
now two ropes spinning in different directions
if were doing anything i'd call it double dutch

We were both so young , gracious and once kids
but is it so that you have forgotten me
i feel as if we've just fallen off our map and grids
i could once fell you just taking over this soul
could anyone of told me the great amount of danger
you were to me and how could you ever forget
why am i now just some stranger

I told you ever little thing. every secret
and how could i ever trust an idiot like you
why could i think you would keep it
and when i think of the damage you did
even meeting you is such a regret

but i cant. and i won't
because at the end of the day
it was my fault for falling for a boy
and a devil that never could repay




No comments:

Post a Comment