Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

the Deep-Six

If i could only forget about it
just like everyone else has over the summer
the biggest issue i that i had only wanted people to act like they didn't know
and now I'm not sure if you are being really respectful or you have only forgotten
I don't want to ask you and remind you of the terrible pain you had all seen me in
because its even painful for me to remind you that that pain is still there
i still have to deal with it
even though the only thing i want to do is run away
but the only problem is it is me
its a part of me i just cant rip away
or just escape.
its follows me everywhere i go and i can't help a thing
just i wish you had realized how much pain it is
how much i have to cry
how hard it is to just go through a single day
as strong as i am , I'm still a weak soul
tired more than anything at the end of the dayforever as i wait for this cloud to pass and finally find my own silver lining
oh what a joyous day it would be to me

No comments:

Post a Comment