Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

drinking

Some people look at the glass of water as
half empty or half full. I instead just take that glass and drink it.
i guess you could always say that i've always just done it.
I'd taken that ever so talked about glass and chugged it

thinking too much into things always had me think myself out of it
it was if i was to think any longer about the glass i'd just sit there.
but i met someone.
someone who barely knows me yet has taught me so much
a person whom i'd never talk to
yet ever so love to.
realizing this made me take those chances
instead of waiting for the train to hit me
he had taught me to cross the tracks
i swear i've only said less than 20 words to the boy
i wish i'd have to say more but getting to notice everything you've done
makes me want to yell at you
but i have too much respect for myself to act so
for the line up of great girls who'd wish you'd stop ignoring us
and the girls who had done not a thing wrong to you
i'd just want to tell you girls that your better that that,
now please just take that glass and drink it to the very last drop
drink up that courage
stand up and leave him
make speechless cause he doesn't deserve a word to a girl as great as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment