Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Pact for Us.

The Pact for Us

I am a crutch

I am a fighter

I will forever be standing strong

I will have my arms wide open ready to catch the impact of any fall

I will always answer to help my sister

I will always be ready to answer and help my sister

I will never regret every time I use the word love

I will never look back

I will always follow my heart

I will say what I mean, and mean what I say

I will be there for you , forever

We may change as the time goes by, but our friendship may always stand strong

Life is moving, I am loving, My heart is beating, The sun is shining, and the Wind is blowing.

Our love remains

Friends forever, I swear

I mean this more than I believe I have ever

I wish I could cry

but I'm just too proud of us,

and I mean this only in a good way.

Forever standing with a hand ready to hold.


No comments:

Post a Comment