Lets find the joy within....

So Lets find the joy within....

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello World

Hello World.
What would you say if you could say anything to the rest of the world? Well I, myself am not quite sure. I would tell the world that, you are beautiful. You are a miracle, and ever since I have known you, I have been in constant awe. This ground we walk on, this air we breathe is a constant miracle. I find that the world is so intriguing. How could we be lucky enough to live a life that is amazing. Sure, there are downsides to life, but its the fact that as humans we are granted with a great amount of abilities, opportunities and fortune. We are all wealthy in some way or another if you look at it. We are all wealthy with this abundance of life we are given, and we should all appreciate the fact. Our Imagination is limitless as so is the world. We live in a time were almost anything is possible, all we have to do is believe. Believe in ourselves, our friends, our family and most importantly believe in the future. The Future of this world.
Sincerely Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment